Advanced Technology Leaders, Inc. (ATL) is a Georgia based SBA 8(a) Certified Small Business, Minority Woman Owned Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), SDVOSB and VOSB, EDWOSB and WOSB certified management, consulting, administrative and IT support services firm located in a HUBZone. ATL has been in business since 2006, servicing the Department of Defense (DoD) and commercial companies providing sound and reliable support and services that deliver top notch services and relationships to ensure success.
Customers First, Employees Always!
Instructor-Led, Multimedia and Web-Based Training
ATL is committed in providing state of the art training, customized to meet the needs of the customer. ATL can provide flexible delivery methods, standard or custom curriculums, and tailor our training to meet your needs. Training can be directed at our facilities or in any setting with our Mobile training solutions. ATL’s goal is to maximize the effectiveness of the delivered training while minimizing the cost. The multimedia training team at ATL specialized in technology-based training, having delivered multimedia-based training Web-based formats, video, CD-ROM/DVD, and print. ATL’s multimedia architects, programmers, and artists engineer interactive programs that utilize 2-D and 3-D graphics, custom video and audio. Team members can translate paper and instructor-led training into media-rich electronic content scalable to any hardware setup. Our team has a deep understanding of all stages of the creative process and the tools and methodology for communicating a vision.
Cyber/Electronic Warfare Consulting
At ATL, we are committed to providing innovative solutions in Cyber and Electronic Warfare. Current efforts at the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE) Cyber Battle Lab include Live Experimentations, equipment evaluations, and detailed assessments on the latest technologies in Cyber and Electronic Warfare based on the gaps identified by the Capabilities Based Assessment (CBA) and Initial Capabilities Document (ICD). ATL’s commitment to excellence and years of Cyber work within the government operations ensures World-Class Cyber and Electronic Warfare support.
ATL has gained corporate knowledge in Electromagnetic Battle Management (EMBM) and Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (JEMSO) while providing support to the FORSCOM CEMA Cell, Cyber Center of Excellence and Joint Forces at Shaw AFB.
Administrative and Financial Services Support
• Administrative services for executive professionals and directors
• Office administration, organization, and accountability
• Administrative automation support, customer services, schedule management, telephonic customer service and direction
• Knowledgeable in government financial systems to include:
- GFEBS (General Fund Enterprise Business System)
- GCSS-Army (Global Combat Support System – Army)
- ATTAPS (Automated Time and Attendance Production System)
- DCPDS (Defense Civilian Personnel Data System)
- DTS (Defense Travel System)
- Citibank CCMS and CCRS
- WAWF (Wide Area Workflow)
• Contract Purchase Requests, Invoicing, Reconciliation, Auditing
• Case Management - Registered Nurses and Readiness Preparation
1. Managed IT Solutions
2. Project/Program Managment
3. Full Spectrum Training Solutions
Commitment To Excellence
ATL’s commitment to excellence and exceptional customer service provides the customer with sound and reliable services and support. ATL’s main focus is taking care of the customer, employees, and community to ensure all facets of a project are covered and considered to guarantee success. ATL strives in building business relationships. Our relationships are built on trust and respect, and the ability to complete any job, exceeding all expectations.